Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blogging Neglect

It has clearly been some time since my last blog. Knowing me, I am sure you recognize that I have not remained in Cleveland the entire time. Don’t get me wrong, I love my city and would never desert it like the traitorous LeBum Judas (for those of you who don’t know, this is the person formerly known as LeBron James --- and yes, I am still a bit bitter --- and when his ankles break I will not be sad).

But, I love to travel, get antsy and need to spread my wings a bit. Since March, I have visited Las Vegas (which I will post about on my current trip), East Lansing (Michigan), and Concord (Ohio – Quail Hollow Resort). I will post about my Vegas birthday trip soon – stayed at a brand new resort, hung out with my crazy brother, and went to see Carlos Santana (The real reason for the trip. I LOVE Carlos Santana! He is a great musician).

Right now, I am on my way to Aukland, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia for a little less than two weeks. I will be travelling with my parents, attending portions of a conference (health promoting schools), and doing some great sightseeing in what has been described as one of the most beautiful places on earth. I am excited but anxious about the long trip ahead. I HATE airplane bathrooms and can say with pride that I have never seen or used one. The thought of them just gives me chills….YUCK! We leave Cleveland on a Saturday afternoon and arrive in New Zealand on Monday morning, with nearly 19 hours physically in the air and 6 hours of layovers.

Stay tuned, this should be fun…

1 comment:

  1. So...did you pee? And oh no, you're a Lebron hater too! I LOVE him, always will. Poor Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete