Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello Sydney!

I always wanted to come here but never knew if I would. I am sitting in my room looking out my window at the Sydney Opera house. We arrived today and did the requisite tour around the city. This has been a long trip, not easily travelled, but well worth it for nothing more than this view. If you look closely you will see the harbour lit in the lower left corner of the picture. I have arranged a tour and will be going to a concert in two days. This has been a dream of mine since childhood and stems from my love of music and training growing up. For now, off to bed. Trips to the Bondi Beaches, Barrier Reef, and Aquarium tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH Sidney! I can see the harbor and I'm sure it is amazing. So, where was the conference...is that over? I'm so jealous of those trips and I need you to take tons of pictures so that I can continue to live vicariously through you! Oh, and I wore my Pandora the other day with my new charm...love it!

    ReplyDelete