Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sights of Sydney

A brief glimpse at some of the things we have done in Sydney...


At Bondi Beach looking and getting ready to do something absolutely crazy!
I did it. She chickened out!





Walking the Circular Quay (pronounced key) at night.
These are the sights of the Harbor Bridge and the city skyline.






More of the SOH (Sydney Opera House).
Beautiful! Lots of performances. Lots of stairs!



There is so much to see and do here. I can't wait to come back!






2 comments:

  1. We have to figure out how to get you larger pictures...I can't see. What did you do in the first one that was so brave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...I'm reading backwards. I see what you did now and still, I would have been right there with you.

    ReplyDelete